CBD Lotion 30ml
Aloe Gel Sampler
CBD Aloe Gel 30ml
Topical application with an easy-to-apply lotion is an ideal way to deliver CBD’s healing benefits to local areas of pain or discomfort. MediPrana’s light and silky lotion contains our full-spectrum, nano-enhanced CBD oil to reduce pain and inflammation both above and below the skin’s surface. Infused with soothing botanical extracts along with free-radical fighting vitamins that nourish and moisturize, this product comes in unscented or in a lightly scented lavender.
CBD Lotion includes:
• 300mg or 600mg full-spectrum, nano-enhanced CBD oil
• Vegan, plant-based lotion containing vitamins A, C, and E
• Lavender and Unscented
• Less than 0.3% THC for zero high
• 30ml airless bottle with easy-to-use pump head
• Localized areas of joint or muscle pain and swelling
• Skin inflammation and irritation
• Those who prefer topical application or in addition to tincture/spray
Instructions: Apply to intact skin over sore muscles or joints and massage gently until lotion is well absorbed. Repeat as needed, up to four times per day. Store at room temperature. Do not apply internally or to broken skin (burns, cuts, rashes), in or around eyes, or mucous membranes.
- Our final product consists of the highest quality Lotion ingredients.
- Highest Quality Essential oils, (Lavender) (EO)
- No Synthetic filler
- No preservatives
- Air Less Pump Packaging container
- Highest quality Co2 CBD oil extract
- NANO Enhanced (MediPrana Proprietary manufacturing process)
3x faster absorption in to the body. (lotions or CBD Tinctures) vs. traditional methods of delivery.
Nanotechnology is the process of breaking down large molecules into smaller ones.
10x for faster and more efficient absorption into the body.
CBD is the natural boost to your body’s natural regulatory systems. If it’s nano emulsified—in tincture, spray, lotions or cream, for example—its system optimization will occur almost immediately. Very small CBD molecules hit the body at the cellular level quicker than CBD that isn’t nano emulsified.
- We believe in our product, and we know that after you try it, you will become a believer too!
- If you are not completely satisfied, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee on CBD oils products, (excludes samplers). (1 product per customer.)
- Your feedback is very valuable to us, and we want to understand how we can make your experience better.
- We have found that, in some cases, the dosage or the method of delivery may not be ideal for some customers.
Please call us at (866) 420-3571 and ask to speak with a CBD Health Coach.
We want you get the most out of your CBD experience.
Due to inevitable fraudulent activity we have set the guidelines below.
- The 30 Day only applies to 1 product per customer
- 1 claim per calendar year.
- dosages under 1200 mg cbd.
- If you purchase more than 1 product, you will only be eligible for the refund of 1 of those products.
The 30 Day starts on the day you receive your package from the carrier. Within the first 30 days, if you are unsatisfied with the product in any way, you may request a full refund.
Throughout your first 30 days, we encourage you to hold on to the original shipment box.
Please contact our customer service to initiate the return process
MediPrana’s 300mg CBD Aloe Gel delivers fast relief to minor cuts, burns, abrasions and irritated skin with the cooling power of aloe and the anti-inflammatory benefits of CBD oil. This light, non-sticky, easily absorbed witch hazel and aloe gel base is also infused with healing essential oils- lavender which helps reduce inflammation and speeds healing, and Tea Tree oil for its anti-microbial and anti-fungal benefits. Tea Tree and Lavender are also excellent mosquito and bug repellents, making our gel a natural, non-toxic addition to a picnic or a day at the park or the beach!
CBD Gel includes:
- 300mg full-spectrum, nano-enhanced CBD oil
- Moisturizing aloe and witch hazel
- Organic Lavender and Tea Tree essential oils
- Less than 0.3% THC for zero high
- 30ml airless bottle with easy-to-use pump head
- Minor cuts, burns, abrasions and small wounds
- Sun overexposure leaving dry, damaged skin
- Bug bites/stings and acts as a bug repellent
- Minor flare-ups of eczema, psoriasis and other inflammatory skin conditions
- Apply to minor cuts,
- Sun burns
- Minor skin irritation
- Heat rash
- repeat as needed up to four times per day.
- Application of a waterproof bandage over the affected area is recommended.
- Do not apply internally or in and around mucous membranes. If condition worsens or does not improve, please discontinue use and seek medical attention. Not recommended for moderate or serious burns, deep punctures, or actively bleeding wounds that should be addressed immediately by a medical professional. Not recommended for use during pregnancy or lactation. If you have serious or ongoing health concerns, please consult with your health care provider before use. Keep out of reach of children.