The Power Within Our Pets
The Endocannabinoid System (ECS) with Nanotechnology
Just like us, our pets have a powerful ECS system that helps regulate their brain, nervous system, immune system, digestive system, and more. Naturally-produced endocannabinoids are essential to a healthy ECS.The most bene_cial endocannabinoid is CBD. A de_ciency in CBD weakens the ECS and negatively affects the overall health of our pets. Giving pets CBD will strengthen their ECS and do the following:
- Exert a calming effect on nervous or anxious pets
- Reduce inflammation in joints, skin, and other tissues
- Decrease pain and improve movement for aging pets
- Fight cancer and interfere with the growth of some tumors
- Soothe allergies and reduce histamine production
- Decrease aggression and fear/separation anxiety
- Strengthen the immune system
- Improve the quality of sleep
- Stimulate appetite and digestion
Making the Best Even Better
Nanotechnology breaks down larger CBD molecules into smaller ones resulting in:
- Up to 3 times faster absorption of CBD into the ECS.
- Up to 10 times more CBD availability for the body to use than CBD oil that has not been nano-enhanced.
Quick facts about CBD
- An all-natural, plant based supplement and not a drug
- Non-psychoactive, meaning it won’t make your pet “high”
- Generally well tolerated with no known toxicity level
Spray on pet’s food or for better results, spray directly in mouth.
It is best to “start low and go slow.”
For small pets (under 15 lbs):
Start with 2mg a day and increase by 2mg every 3 days until desired effect is reached.
For medium pets (16-45 lbs):
Start with 2mg twice a day and increase by 2mg every 3 days until desired effect is reached.
For large pets (46-85 lbs): Start with 4mg twice a day and increase by 4mg every 3 days until desired effect is reached.
For extra-large pets (86-125 lbs):
Start with 6mg twice a day and increase by 4mg every 3 days until desired effect is reached.
For pets 125+ lbs:
Please call us Monday thru Friday 9am – 5pm (pacific) at (866) 420-3571 so we can make a more informed suggestion for your large pet.
Note: If your pet is ill, undergoing treatment, or on medications please consult with a CBD-knowledgeable or holistic veterinarian before starting him or her on any kind of supplementation, including CBD.