Terms and Conditions of Use
Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana
Last Updated: April 20, 2018
(replaces and takes precedence over any previous versions)
Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana, a California limited liability company, owns and operates the mpacal.com website (hereafter the “Site”), which shall also include any electronic communications related to Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana. If you are under the age of 18, you may not use the products or services provided on the Site, unless you are under the direct supervision of your parents or guardians. All references hereafter to Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana shall, where appropriate, include its employees, officers, directors, investors, agents, consultants, assignees, affiliates, partners, contractors, attorneys, accountants, advertisers, and any and all other individuals and organizations providing services on behalf of Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana.
By using the Site, you, the user of the Site, agree to the terms, conditions, notices, and guidelines contained in this Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement (the “Agreement”) and all modifications hereto. Please email any questions regarding this Agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may have this same information sent to you by mail by sending a letter to Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana, 2338 Anaheim St., Suite 101C, Long Beach, CA 90804.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
A SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN: Children are not eligible to use this website.
Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana asks that minors (under the age of 18) use this website only in conjunction with your parents or guardians.
- Intellectual Property: The Site and all its content, including, but not limited to, texts, articles, commentaries, reviews, other text, photographs, illustrations, videos, music, graphics, product names, designs, logos (collectively, “the Intellectual Property”) are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States, as well as international conventions and the laws of other countries. The Intellectual Property is owned or controlled by Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana or the party credited as the provider or owner of the Intellectual Property. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on the Site is the property of Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana or commercial software suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
Subject to the terms and conditions hereof, you may view, copy, download, or print material appearing on the Site subject to the following conditions:
* The material may only be used for your personal, non-commercial use;
* The material may not be modified, except as noted in this paragraph;
* All copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices contained in all such copies must be kept intact; and
* “The copyright notice and permission notice: “Copyright © 2018 Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana, all rights reserved. Protected by the copyright laws of the United States and international treaties” must appear on each copy.
The copying, modification, revision, reproduction, republication, uploading, posting, transmission, or distribution for commercial or non-personal purposes of any other material or element from the Site, including, but not limited to, the design or layout of the Site, individual elements of the Site’s design, without the express written permission of Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana, or other owners of the Intellectual Property is strictly prohibited. For purposes of this Agreement, the use of any such material on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited.
THE TEXTS MAY BE USED OR MODIFIED FOR USE IN CONJUNCTION WITH A DISCRETE PERSONAL TRANSACTION, BUT THEY MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED, REPUBLISHED, UPLOADED, POSTED, TRANSMITTED, DISTRIBUTED, OR OTHERWISE DISSEMINATED FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE WHATSOEVER, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER FOR PROFIT OR NOT FOR PROFIT.
- User Submissions: Any messages, suggestions, ideas, or concepts that are submitted through the Site shall become, and remain, the property of Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana. You agree that any submissions, in whole or in part, may be used by Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana or any of its affiliates for any purpose, including modification, reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. You additionally agree that Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana is free to use any ideas, concepts, techniques, or know-how contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, marketing, and selling products and services based upon such information without any obligation to compensate you or anyone else for them. By making such submissions, you are assigning and transferring any and all right, title and interest in those submissions to Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana, including any moral rights. You represent and warrant by submitting any materials that such submission does not infringe any third-party intellectual property rights. Do not transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that could constitute or encourage conduct that could be considered a criminal offense or violate any law. Further, you agree not to use any facilities or resources available on or through Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana to perpetrate prohibited conduct, whether against Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana or any other third party. Examples of prohibited conduct include, but are not limited to, chain letters, pornography, or other communication that creates a nuisance or is otherwise offensive to the recipient.
ARTISTS, PHOTOGRAPHERS, DESIGNERS, ESTATES AND RIGHTS HOLDERS RETAIN FULL COPYRIGHT OVER THEIR SUBMISSIONS AND CREDIT LINES ARE DISPLAYED.
Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana has the sole discretion over which organizations, artists, designers, photographers, themes and any other content are to be included and displayed on the Site, and content will change over time. Inclusion on the Site at any time does not imply any right over future inclusion.
- Trademarks: The trademarks, logos, and service marks, including but not limited to, Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are the Trademarks of Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana, and others. Nothing contained in the Site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Medi Prana Alliance LLC or the third party that owns the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in this Agreement, is strictly prohibited.
- User Responsibilities: If you choose to become a registered user of any part of the Site, you agree that you will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration process. You also agree to update that information as necessary to maintain its accuracy. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or if Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana has reason to believe such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse you any or all current and future use of any of the Site or the services Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana offers.
- Limits on Liability: Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana is not liable for:
* The contents of any communication, message, or other information sent by you or third parties to Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana, or posted by you or other third parties on any part of the Site;
* The contents of any website not controlled, owned, or operated by Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana that is accessed from or linked to any part of the Site;
* Any damages or injury caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure; and
* Any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or relating to use of or inability to use any of the Site, or download any of the software through any of the Site, even if Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of any of the Site, or with any of these Terms of Service, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
The Site may include links to other Internet sites, both related and unrelated to the Site, which may be of interest to users. Additionally, other sites may link to the Site with or without the permission of Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana. Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana is not responsible for the content or availability of these sites. Descriptions of or references to individuals, companies, products, or publications not owned by Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana on the Site or any linked website do not imply any endorsement of such individuals, companies, products, or publications by Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana. Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana shall not be liable for any damages or costs arising out of or in any way connected with your use or involvement with any of the individuals, companies, services, or publications accessed through the Site.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana, its partner companies, its directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives harmless from all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and expenses) arising out of or relating to (a) your use of any parts of the Site; (b) your use of any products or services offered by third-parties through the Site; (c) your download and/or use of any of the software available for download through any part of the Site; or (d) your alleged breach of this Agreement
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The information, texts, photographs, graphics, videos, materials, services, and products (including the products and services offered through the Site and provided by third parties) included on any part of the Site may include inaccuracies, typographical errors, bugs, and other problems. Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana may make changes or improvements to the Site at any time.
ALL OF THE CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, Medi Prana Alliance LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING THIRD-PARTY AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, ON THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, AVAILABLE ON THE SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, OR OTHERWISE.
USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OF ANY INTERACTIVE AREA, ANY SOFTWARE, ANY SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS, AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR EXCLUSIVE RISK, AND THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS EXCLUSIVELY WITH YOU.
- Termination: In addition, and without prejudice to any other legal or equitable remedies available to Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana, Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason whatsoever. You may terminate this Agreement by closing your account with Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana and paying any and all outstanding balances owed by you to Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana under that account.
- Arbitration/Jurisdiction: This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California, excluding that body of laws known as choice of law or conflict of laws. Subject to the provisions of this Section, all disputes, controversies, or claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be resolved through mandatory binding arbitration conducted in Los Angeles, CA before J.A.M.S./ENDISPUTE or its successor (“JAMS”) pursuant to the United States Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. Section 1, et seq. (the “Act”); and (iii) this Agreement. The arbitration will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of J.A.M.S.’s Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures in effect at the time of filing of the demand for arbitration (the “JAMS Rules”), subject to the provisions of this Section. The terms set forth in this Agreement will control in the event of any inconsistency between such terms and the JAMS Rules. The parties will cooperate with JAMS and with each other in promptly selecting a single arbitrator from JAMS’s panel of neutrals. If the parties fail to so select an arbitrator within thirty (30) days following the date of either party’s notice of demand to conduct arbitration, then JAMS will appoint an arbitrator in accordance with the JAMS Rules. The award of the arbitrator will be in writing and will set forth findings of fact and conclusions of law. Judgment on the arbitrator’s award will be final and binding upon the parties and may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. If for any reason JAMS or its successor no longer is in business, then the arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s fees will be shared equally by the parties and each party will bear its own costs and attorneys’ fees. All papers, documents, or evidence, whether written or oral, filed with or presented in connection with the arbitration proceeding will be deemed by the parties and by the arbitrator to be confidential information of both parties. The arbitrator chosen in accordance with these provisions will not have the power to alter, amend, or otherwise affect the terms of these arbitration provisions or the provisions of this Agreement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in this Section shall prevent either party from applying for and obtaining from a court a temporary restraining order and/or other injunctive relief.
The Site is owned and operated by Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana from the State of California, United States of America. Medi Prana Alliance LLC makes no representation that content on any part of the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access any part of the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. The Site may contain references to products or services not available in all countries. Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana does not market all of its products or services in all countries. Software from any part of the Site may be subject to U.S. and Canadian export controls.
- Copyright Complaints: Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
- Miscellaneous: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior written or oral agreements or communications with respect to the subject matter herein. Sections 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15 of this Agreement shall survive any termination or cancellation of this Agreement. If any term of this Agreement is declared unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable by any court, then such term will be deemed severable from the remaining terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of such remaining terms. The section headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and must not be given any legal import. This Agreement may be assigned by Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana at any time.
A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial proceedings or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- Equal Opportunity Employer: Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana reserves the right to post information about employment opportunities with the company on any part of the Site. Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana is an equal opportunity employer, employing people without paying attention to race, sex, religion, nationality, age or disability.
- Notification of Changes: Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana will occasionally update this Agreement. When we do, we will also revise the “Last Updated” date at the top of this Agreement. If we make any material changes to this Agreement, we will post a prominent notice on our website notifying users of the change. In some cases where we post the notice, we also email users, notifying them of the changes. Visitors to the Site should periodically check for changes to this Agreement. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this Agreement means you accept those changes.
- Contact Information: The Site is owned and operated by Medi Prana Alliance LLC d.b.a. Mediprana 2338 Anaheim St., Suite 101C, Long Beach, CA 90804.